Warning signs that your marriage or relationship is in trouble:
- You no longer have anything in common
- You argue about the same things repeatedly
- You or your partner has an emotional or physical affair
- There is physical or mental abuse
- There is a lack of communication or lack of emotional and sexual intimacy
- There is dishonesty and a lack of respect
- You spend too much time apart and have a lack of quality time together
- There are drug, alcohol or gambling issues
- There is jealousy, manipulation and/or feelings of inequality
If your marriage has some or many of these problems, counselling can help you.
I can help you improve your marriage/relationship and overcome these trouble areas to create a healthier, more positive relationship where both parties feel loved, valued and cared for.
I use the Gottman Method for Couples Therapy, which helps couples break through barriers to achieve greater understanding, connection and intimacy in their relationships.
Gottman Method Couples Therapy was developed to help couples:
- Increase respect, affection, and closeness
- Break through and resolve conflict when they feel stuck
- Generate greater understanding between partners
- Keep conflict discussions calm
I can help your relationship improve and grow — contact my office today to get started!