Are you experiencing anxiety?
- Excessive worry, nervousness or irritability?
- An unrealistic view of your problems that makes you worry?
- Restlessness, edginess or fatigue from worry?
- Difficulty concentrating?
- Muscle tension and headaches?
- Trouble falling or staying asleep?
If you are experiencing some or many of these symptoms, you may have an anxiety disorder.
I can help you deal with your anxiety through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, alleviating the causes and symptoms. This is accomplished by exploring, identifying, understanding, and changing thinking and behaviour patterns to more effective ones. It’s also accomplished by changing the ways of interacting with the world around you to create more confidence and strength in your interactions and relationships with others.
For more information on types and symptoms of anxiety, click here.
Contact my office today to find out more about how I can help you deal with your anxiety.